Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Friday, June 28, 2013

Compare & Contrast


In my mis-spent youth I owned a Ruger SP-101 in .357 Magnum, a 5-shot revolver that I found to be a magnificent combat revolver.  The ability to load lighter .38 Special for training others was great.  I swapped the grips for a set of Hogue wood grips with finger grooves, much like the beauty below. 

Gads that was a wonderful sidearm that a man - or woman - could trust with life itself.

There is a new site that is compiling reviews of firearms, and I commend it to you.  Jump over and take a look, read a few reviews on firearms you know intimately and see if the reviewers are hitting the X-Ring.

The developer of the site earns an A for effort and presentation at first glance.

Here's the link.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.