Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, June 9, 2013

CQB Training Calendar


**Note**  I am not sure why this post has 3 different fonts in it - I have tried everything I know to make it uniform.  Sorry folks. ~ K

Folks, sorry if it seems I am posting a lot regarding CQB training.  I am.  Partly because this is now how I will feed my wife and take care of my personal bills, but also because there is a significant number of Patriots who read this blog who are deadly serious about learning to defend themselves.

When I began learning my martial skills I never had any real intention of teaching.  The truth is I learned my first martial skills because I was getting my ass beaten because I run my mouth.  Soon after, however, it became a way of life and I was lucky enough to meet some very brilliant Warriors who helped put me on a beneficial path.

So, here we are.  I am in the very fortunate position to not only do something I love (CQB), I get to help share those skills with people who represent the future of Liberty in this country I love.  I sincerely thank each and every one of you who has signed up for class, and to those who have taken point and organized the classes.  I am in your debt.

Here is the tentative schedule that has shaped up over the last week or so:

June 25,26,27 in the Rockford Illinois area. (Zip me an email if you want to attend this class and I will forward your details to the organizer - he is vetting applicants.  Space is limited.)

July 6 & 7 in Orange County, California (Zip me an email if you want to attend this class and I will forward your details to the organizer - he is vetting applicants.  Space is limited.)

July 12 & 13 I will be in Western Colorado for 2 days of classes.  (Zip me an email if you want to attend this class and I will forward your details to the organizer - he is vetting applicants.  Space is limited.)

July 20 in West Virginia (Class will be held in nearby Gallipolis Ohio) (Zip me an email if you want to attend this class and I will forward your details to the organizer - he is vetting applicants.  Space is limited.)

In this loop we will be making 2 non-CQB stops - including the Citadel for advancement of the project, and (likely) Texas for Citadel business. 

That means if you are in the southern portion of the country I am available to set a few training dates through August, from late July through the end of the month - including down in Florida.  Most folks shoot for weekends, but I am flexible and can train any day of the week.  So if you are in Texas, Arizona, or otherwise across the southern US, let me know know if a class is possible.  I can help broadcast the dates/location, or you can keep it simply among your Tribe.

Fact: You will learn in my course how to stop any man from putting his hands on you, and whether you kill him or not will be your choice - not his.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. Looks like south Florida is a go for late July or August. I'll be talkin' at ya.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.