Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, June 30, 2013

III CQB Classes

 

Most of you know the basics by now - what to wear, no live weapons, etc.

I am going to suggest that if you own blue or red trainers, especially sidearms, but rifles too, come with holsters as you will wear the sidearms.  I was given a bunch of excuses by Ring Manufacturing about why my order never showed in time for the Illinois class.  We made out ok, and if you DO NOT own any trainers, no worries.  But if you do, bring them with your holsters as you expect to carry in the real world, whether open carry or concealed.

Also: Class organizers and students - I'd like you to think about how you'd like ME to approach your class.  If I am teaching a militia-only class and you want to train ion full kit, that's fine by me, but I will adjust the techniques you are taught.  If the class is all ladies who worry about being raped, different techniques.  I'm flexible, and ultimately I'll decide which techniques to teach, but your input is important.

Finally, and this is merely a reminder:  When you need my CQB training you have already entered a world of shit.  You messed up and left your Fighting Rifle out of reach, or your situational awareness failed you and you suddenly have Bad Guys who can put their hands on you before you can deploy your sidearm.  Or, SHTF is suddenly a reality and your position is being over run and you simply don't have time to reload.

My course is sub-titled Fight to your weapon.  That's what I teach.  I teach you to stay alive in the face of overwhelming force long enough to reach and deploy your weapon, or break the other guy(s) up so you end it with a technique that bends his arm or leg opposite to UL testing specs, turn his lights off temporarily - or forever.  But I will teach you that it is YOUR choice as to whether you live or die.

Sadly, there are times when the other guy will win.  He always has a vote.

Work with me and I will help put the odds - which already suck for you - back in your favor.

Mothers: If you have daughters headed to college, consider my RapeSafety class.  Ignore the pricing you see on the website - that pricing is for people already in my business world who have more dollars than sense.  I'll need a full weekend with a few girls, moms, dads and brothers are welcome.  They WILL be safe away from home.

Militia Commanders:  Make sure your Team has what it takes, from patrolling, to defeating an ambush, to taking a hostage alive, to handling 2-3 Enemies who mean to have your man surrender all of his secrets.  If you are a Militia Commander and you want to test the program before you formally accept a class on behalf of your Team, just let me know when you can make it to the DC Metro area, and I will train with you personally, so you can decide for yourself, from experience.

And remember, I do not need to know the name of any member of your Team if anonymity is important to you.  Assign me a point of contact from your Team, and I'll operate using call signs, even if they are disposable.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.