Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

III CQB - Tentative Schedule


At the moment we are looking at the following tentative schedule:

Depending on how the schedule works out, I will be at the Citadel Stronghold either prior to SoCal, or between SoCal and Colorado.  We have begun to arrange meetings with Contractors to begin development of the location.  There will also be meetings with a few locals, such as the Sheriff.  Jim Miller may be in attendance, and Patriots in the area are welcome to join us to get eyes-on the site.  I'll announce the actual dates once we know for certain.

(Perhaps)  Illinois in late June or very early July

July 6 or 7 - SoCal (Orange County)
July 12 & 13 - Western Colorado
July 20 - West Virginia (This may be a closed class)

July 27 Weekend - Central Pennsylvania for Patriots in Western PA and Jersey.  Let me know if this works for you guys and we'll firm the date.  If so, try to get as many people as possible, and I'll begin advertising for additional students.

**Note**  I'd like to schedule a Northeast CQB class for early August.  I also know a Miami area course is being contemplated, and when those guys determine their preferred dates, we'll make accommodations.  August is good for me the way things are shaping up.  Anyone between DC and Miami that is considering a class, shoot for August.  My hope is that we have raised sufficient PSA funds so we can shoot the III PSA while I am in Miami.

All Patriots: If you know I am going to be holding a class in range for you to travel, even if the advertised class is "closed", I am flexible and can schedule a second class for the following day.  So if you want to train in WV but the class is closed, we can hold a special class the following day.  Don't hesitate to zip me an email, we can make it work.

Thanks to all.

Kerodin
III

3 comments:

  1. re: Northeast CQB class in early August

    do you have a more specific time? i've been contemplating this same idea for the Northeast and will now reach out to some i know... for me to attend in August, it would have to be the first week... we have plans that put us in SC & Fla soon after... if nothing else, i'll watch for a class within reasonable range and commit to it... just please post those classes/areas that have firm dates/places - i will be at one of them, one way or another...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in IL?
    Possibly a weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange County, CA will be Saturday July 6th. Email me if you want to attend.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.