Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, June 3, 2013

III CQB Training - Update


Thank you for the response, folks.  I am overwhelmed by each and every one of you not only seeking training, but supporting my efforts.

Scheduling: I will be west of the Rockies in the early part of July, and in West Virginia beginning the third weekend in July.

If you are west of the Rockies and are thinking about scheduling a class, please shoot for late June/Early/mid July.  Talk with your Team and get your reservation in as soon as you are able.

My schedule permits me to train any day of the week.  I know many of your Team may be restricted to weekends, just remember I am flexible.

At some point during the western trip I will be at the Citadel site advancing that project.  As the dates firm up I'll let you know, so if anyone wants to hook up at the StrongHold, you are welcome.  I can't promise I'll have a lot of time in any one spot, there is a LOT of ground to cover.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. West Virginny is mighty close to us Pennsyltuckians. Let me know where I can get the information to attend and how much.
    Thanks in advance,
    In Liberty,
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.