Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, June 30, 2013

IIIGear SitRep


As most of you know I am setting out on a tour of our great republic tomorrow morning to teach several III CQB classes, from Southern California to Colorado to Ohio.  As of this moment we are trying to hit our minimum students for Alabama and Southern Florida for August - I am reallllly looking forward to Southern Florida, I hear there is some great sight-seeing down in the Keys.

Anyway, we have processed and put in the mail (tomorrow morning) all outstanding IIIGear orders EXCEPT:  A few items that Condor was shipping, one Cold Steel blade, and the few hoodies and ALC shirts remaining.  Condor helped us out, and that order will be waiting for us when we hit my old stomping grounds in Los Angeles, and we'll ship that gear from there.  (Maj. Wolf and the raffle knife winner, your knives should have either arrived to your home by now, or will tomorrow or Tuesday).

I am taking all of our T-Shirts and patches, because they don't take up much physical space.  I am leaving the knives in the shop.  So, if you place a knife order or a Condor order, just be advised I won't even begin processing it until I get back to DC, which will be July 23 at the soonest.  If you order hats, patches, shirts, we'll process and ship while on the road.  I'll also have a set of III CQB grey tanks waiting for me in LA.

One of our Steering Committee members for the Citadel is an IT Whiz and he helped me get the milk truck turned into a mobile hotspot, so we'll have the ability to get a lot of work done while traveling - one of our biggest concerns with being away for so long.

III Congress:  Because I will be able to work while Holly is driving, I'll get the last 1/2 dozen patches out and our mission statement drafted so we can formalize it.  I make no promises at all, but given that the Citadel has the attention of national media, I will test the waters once we settle on a mission statement and see if we can get some press coverage.

More later.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.