Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Friday, June 28, 2013

On the road again...


Saturday July 6: SoCal (Very close to Long Beach)

Friday July 12 & Saturday July 13th: Western Colorado (Olathe area)

Saturday July 20: WV (Class site Gallipolis Ohio)

Saturday Aug 3: Montgomery Alabama (This class has NOT met the minimum number of students, yet - if you plan to attend, zip me an email please.  Alan P. I have you on the list.)

Saturday August 17: South Florida

If you owe your local organizer a class fee, please get it to him/her - he's probably already fronted the money on your behalf.  If you are dealing with me directly (instead of a local organizer) - no worries.

That's what is on the books for the moment, folks.  All of my July classes are a GO.  Each can take a few more students if you've been on the fence, just email me (Kerodin@Kerodin.com) and I'll put you in touch with the coordinator.

For folks in areas I have not mentioned - if you want a class in your AO the process is simple: Get your Tribe together and pick a date.  Assign one person as my contact.  That person will collect your class fee and get it to me and you guys secure a venue.  I'll help the networking effort by announcing the site date/location online (unless you are scheduling a CLOSED class, for a militia unit, etc.)  It's that simple.  $100 in PayPal secures the date, full payment due 2 weeks before class date.  You secure the venue (usually an FTX area you have used before, but I will train anywhere, in any weather - if you decide to borrow an indoor location with air conditioning, ok by me.  If we train on the beach in Miami, ok by me (though I promise you'll want to cut off your own calf muscles the next day  ;)  I am not limited to weekends, I can hold a class any day of the week that works for your team. 

Holly will usually be with me, so feel free to include your wives in class, or bring kids to watch, whatever works for you.

The training is great - and not to talk myself out of any students, but the NETWORKING is even better.  The ability to shake the hands of Patriots and look into their eyes, people who think like you and live near you, is priceless.  In all cases, Holly and I are available for meeting up at a local restaurant the evening of the class to break bread with you all.  (We'll all go Dutch)  I can't stress enough that when Bill Nye held the first PatCon, the ability for those guys to meet and shake hands was outstanding.  Brock's gigs are worth GOLD, and I don't care where you live, you should plan a trip to North Carolina to attend one of Brock's PatCons to meet your fellow Patriots.  And let us never forget, if TL Davis had not put together the Mercer event, there would not be a III Arms, there would not be a Citadel.  There would not have been the opportunities we've all had to make it on Drudge and Beck and beyond.

Let's meet.  Let's train.  Let's break bread.

Camera policy: I have NO problem with anyone who wants to shoot pics or video during class.  Please check with each class participant before putting their face on the lens - some may be grey.  With approval at each venue, Holly and I may even shoot a bit of video (with permission and consent, of course) so we can begin stringing together a DVD or online library for our Patriots so they can review techniques conveniently for continued training.

More later, getting ready to hit the road again this weekend.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.