Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bill Nye: Eye Opener Extraordinaire

 

Folks, we are on I-40 heading west and I fired up my nifty new Wi-Fi to actually check into some of my regular bloggers and news sources.  I dropped in at Bill's site - and found him in connecting-the-dots mode.  For the entire Citadel Team that was in Dallas, Bill's analysis will get your gears revving.

From the moment we were contacted by Glenn Beck's people early in the year (right after the Drudge piece), we new we'd never have a problem getting interviewed by Beck.  We promised his Team we'd reach out to them first when we had our ducks in a row, when Miller was producing tangibles, et cetera.  So, when we were ready, Holly took point and contacted the Beck Team, and we were booked after the administrative details were worked out.

Yes, the Citadel is media-worthy all on its own.  Yes, the Kerodin Factor adds controversy and juice to the story.  But Glenn Beck?  No matter what you think of Beck you simply can't deny that sitting for an hour with Glenn Beck is anything but Major League.  And personally, give me grief over it if you wish, I think Glenn Beck is doing serious work with tangible results in the fight for Liberty.

But was there more to it than just a news story?  Afterall, Glenn Beck certainly doesn't need the Citadel or a Kerodin on his set for ratings. 

Jim Miller, Holly and I have marveled time and again at how many unlikely events had to happen for the mere concept of the Citadel to be born, much less brought to where we are today, with Miller producing product and the Citadel owning its first parcel of land.  Perhaps you believe in the Hand of the Creator, or would prefer to express it as the Hand of the Universe, or whatever explanation fits your philosophy - but Bill just helped connect dots that, to me, reveal that the Hand of the Creator is not only real, but at work.

Dallas Team - read Bill's analysis and see if you don't have an "AHA!" moment.  For those of you who were not in Dallas, and not there for the post-show discussion we had with Beck in those moments, you won't get the full effect (and I'm sorry, we can't share those comments publicly), but you should still start to see there are forces at work that defy all odds and lead one to a singular conclusion.

The Citadel is the Continuity of Liberty.

Here's Bill's piece.

Kerodin
III

9 comments:

  1. Yeah, read that today as well.
    I've known from the beginning that there was just 'something' about this project. Ask and ye shall receive....rings so true with this project it is beyond even asking Him for clarification.

    Reminds me of that saying "If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know...I was given a buncha shit (not at this site) a few years back when I gave a favorable review to Skousen's book "The 5000 Year Leap."

    Skousen was, in some folks' minds, an evil Mormon bent on the destruction of everything everyone holds dear...and therefore someone who was not to be taken seriously. And bedsides, Glenn Beck the huckster likes him so he must be a liar.

    Or something...

    I look at it this way. Skousen's words make sense to me, and I don't recall ever seeing or hearing about Mormons sawing off the heads of those with whom they disagree and putting it on YouTubes.

    I liked the book so much I had my oldest son read it.

    I am a bad dad.

    Bill Nye is big and frightening. He should be arrested.

    Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walter.....BINGO! I suupose at some point nd time I might be arrested, of course I can always fall back on the Diktat of "not one more inch" Other than you and Sam, I don't think my premise went over very well.

    Bill Nye

    ReplyDelete
  4. At some point I would like to sit around a fire or a table and discuss the finer points of the implications of this premise that the Scary Man above has brought up.
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which scary man?
      The big angry Texan, or the skinny wide-eyed and dangerous Hoosier?

      :D

      Bring chocolate and beer, and I guarantee we'll solve this nation's problems.

      Delete
  5. Well Bill there was one more but my comment didn't get posted? Maybe I goofed...

    Miss Violet, that "Scary Man" is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, and I am proud to count him among my closest friends, which I can count on one hand. And yes, sitting around a fire with him is an experience you will not forget. The two times I've had the privilege to do so are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you...but if you only had that photo to go by you'd swear when he ordered a short stack for breakfast at IHOP they'd bring him out a platter of midgets.....
      Just funnin' ;)
      Miss Violet

      Delete
  6. Geeze, Zoomie, you are the Wide-Eyed and Dangerous man, Bill is the Big Scary Man.
    Man, some people's childen....
    ;)
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, right Zoomie, we'd be a fine pair, with your cheap ass beer and my cheap Hershey's chocolate, which is still a step above the chocolate covered turd you said you would eat...well, Daniel would probably disagree with that, but what the hell. ;)
    Contemplative 4TH of July to all, goodnight.
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.