Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Is it possible...

...that Kerodin has actually entered modern technology?

With the help of Dan, our Steering Committee IT Guru from the Citadel, I am currently in the passenger seat of the milk truck, westbound on I-40 at HK speed, typing on this laptop, which is Wi-Fi connected to my Droid.  So, I am actually online and typing NOT with my phone - and as anyone who has ever rec'd a text from me can tell you, if I were typing on a phone, this entire post would look like NSA code because, well, I can't type very well with my thumbs.  ;)

Anyway, we are headed toward Amarillo where some poor cow is about to donate a large chunk of Ribeye to the Kerodin protein fund for dinner, sometime later this evening.

This is the first attempt at doing the laptop via Wi-Fi thing, so I am still disorganized.  I'll hook up my external drive later so I can actually give you a picture with my post.  I'm about to head over to email and try to respond to a few time-sensitive requests without my thumbs getting in the way.

More later.  Stay safe.

Kerodin
III

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Told you it wasn't hard to do... glad you made it work.
    -dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amarillo? You're about 90 miles northeast of me, then. Happy trails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kent, had no idea you were so close. We stopped at Beg Texan (BigTexan.com) for our steak last night - it was awfully darned good. It is obviously a tourist draw with their "Eat a 72 ounce steak and get it free" contest, but I can definitely recommend the ribeye.

      K

      Delete
    2. Forgot to mention - Holly and I both waved southwest as we were rolling out this morning, in your direction. ;)

      Delete
    3. I've never eaten at the Big Texan (always meant to), but a part-owner did offer me a job there a couple years ago because of how I look.

      Delete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.