Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kokesh: Adam - What's your End Game?

I've got nothin'.

I do not buy into the martyr premise as a rule, and not one single person is ever going to break Kokesh out of prison.

And make no mistake, he will end up in Federal Prison unless the entire video is a hoax he shot on a green screen.

For the people who think he's a .Gov plant - this screws with that narrative.

For people who think he's just a glory hound - this screws with that narrative.

Unless he had a pre-arranged deal with Alan Gura and a plan to make this a SCOTUS case, I just don't see the point.  Honestly, if you are going to go to prison for your beliefs - ok.  But the armed march on DC was a better way to earn a FedGov prison sentence, in my opinion.

I just don't get it.  But, he will walk his path, and I will walk mine...



4 comments:

  1. I think he took the steps that a lot of us should have taken a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI he didn't get charged with loading a weapon in DC, that's just how they got the search warrant.

    From the search warrant they raided his house and "found" mushrooms and charged him with drug possession/possessing drugs with a firearm. There is no way they would charge him with having a loaded firearm in DC for fear of it going to the supreme court.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His path is a spark for something that should wake up many men of the tyranny we all face. I thank him for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aside from the fact that he is clearly a victim of selective prosecution (see David Gregory), in my opinion his antics and behavior make me think he is one brick shy of a full load. I certainly defend his right to act crazy if he wants but any attachment to the III Percent cause even tangentially does more harm than good.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.