Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Learn to swim. I'll meet you in Arizona Bay...

John Walton - I gave you a chance to shut the fuck up and keep my name out of your mouth.  You responded with another direct threat.  I read you 5 x 5.  You were warned.  You are responsible for the words out of your mouth and the words you type.  End of transmission.

Patriots: Two songs below that reflect my mood tonight.  I spent the day with my beautiful wife, and we trained with solid, serious, smart Patriots.  We were treated to good, old-fashioned hospitality and friendship.  When I think of Restoration and recovering the Founders Intent - we've fuckin' got this...

Here: Get your blood pumping.  In this first song replace "L.A." with USA (as perverted by our domestic enemies).


And in this old-school Metallica, it speaks for itself.


America is in need of Her Patriots.  I have met men and women who understand.  It is our turn.

Steel your Souls.  Harden your hearts.  If Liberty is to be secured, it will be done only by trespassing through Hell.  Three men started the first ruckus, and about III Percent backed them up.

It.  Is.  Our.  Turn.

So be it.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.