Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Friday, October 25, 2013

IIIGear


More awesomesauce from Zoomie, here.

IIIGear: There have been some troubling SNAFU's recently with USPS deliveries to a few Patriots who ordered IIIGear, after the packages left our shop.  Except for my ally in Illinois who I wrote this evening, who is waiting for his order, if anyone out there is still waiting for gear please drop me an email - Kerodin@Kerodin.com.  Our records show everything has shipped, so if you haven't rec'd your gear let me know so I can track it down.

This weekend we will be offering a special new IIIGear item specifically used as a fundraiser.  It will be controversial, it will be in-your-face, and it will make the Marxists lose their minds.  It will only be offered for a limited time.  I hope to have it up tomorrow, but it may be Sunday.

More later.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.