The enemy has not changed from the days of our grandfathers.
We too often fail to cut through the PC misdirection offered by our enemies within, so let us remind everyone right now: Liberalism is Communism in a cloak. Forget the Communist ideology and understand that few people want true Communism, they merely use the pursuit of Communism as a means to accrue power.
Below are the first 10 points laid out by Marx.
Consider them and where the nation is today in reference to each.
Then consider for each of the points who in our political parties advocate for policies and programs to achieve the stated goals.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools.
The true nature of the fight for Liberty is simple.
The resolution is simple.
When the time comes, go find something Evil and kill it.