Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, April 7, 2014

10 Prison Security Techniques Being Implemented on the American People


It was only after my unfortunate camping trip to Pennsylvania that I was able to see just how accurate this article is regarding our current prison state.  I am telling you firsthand that this article is balls-on accurate.  I would say there are even a few things done in "free" America that the average prisoner doesn't have to worry about behind the wire.  And I assure you, everything facing a prisoner behind the wire is on the table, right now, in "free" America.

The profit-motive that exists in our criminal justice system is the root cause of the evils being perpetrated.  Now that profit-motive has been offered into the prison system (private prisons) I assure you the malevolence of this nation will increase to the point that even the Gods are ashamed to look upon us.

And if you don't think there are political prisoners in America, at a level reminiscent of Soviet Russia, I simply can't help you...

Here's the piece.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.