Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A little of this, a little of that...

I'm all for III to III and a lot of people who have asked for III to III assistance have received something.  But this gun shop in the Katy, Texas area that is trying to use III to III because the bank is calling in a note - F* them sideways.  I have it from as near to God's ear as I'll ever get that this is the same shop that forced law-abiding Texans to leave their guns in their cars before they could enter, and the same gun shop that made a push for making ammunition sales online illegal.   There is more to this story, including lawsuits, so I say no more.  But Tactical Arms of Texas - the worm turns.

Pastor murdered by Georgia Police for helping woman, here.

Lady Balls, here.

More later,

K

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know all that but when I got the messages about them it reminded me of how much I dislike gunshops anyways. Look for an upcoming post on my blog soon for reasons why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you owe the bank a thousand dollars you have a problem. If you owe the bank a million dollars THEY have a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.