Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, June 22, 2014

J.C. Dodge on the III Percent Society


Some folks may misunderstand why I am linking J.C.'s post about the III Percent Society.

The man has some very kind words about me specifically.  For that I thank him.  Holly and I had the pleasure of meeting him and his girlfriend, Whitney, at Brock's PatCon.  Those of you who know him already know he would not say something if he didn't mean it.

But the reason I am posting it is because he is one of the key III Patriots responsible for helping the Liberty Society get off the ground.

Read his post, please.  He makes it clear why you should consider joining - and the kind of men you'll have at your shoulder.

Here's the piece.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.