Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, August 4, 2014

An Open Letter to future Americans...


Fifty or one-hundred years after I am dead, I have no idea what America will look like or if those of you alive will be free, or even if you will refer to yourselves as "Americans."

I hope you are all Free, at Liberty, and living in relative harmony.

But I am not sanguine this will be your reality.  I am not confident that record of this letter will even be in existence, or if you do come across it somewhere, it will be a language you can read.

If you do find this letter and by some chance you are able to read it, then I hope you have the courage to do so if it is somehow forbidden.  I am going to share a bit of your history - the real stuff, not whatever may be written or otherwise communicated to you.

Look for three documents: The Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States, and the Bill of Rights.  Read them.  Those documents come from what I call our Founding Generation, and I am convinced they were written and ratified (agreed-to) by the people of the day in Good Faith.

But as has been said by better men than am I: In all generations there will be men (and women) who mean to be Masters.  There will be Bad People, always.

Almost immediately - within a dozen years of ratification, those original documents that were intended to serve as a blueprint for Liberty-based governance in America - Bad People of the generation had already undermined and perverted the Good Faith intent of those documents into something ugly - ugly enough that war should have begun again.  Over the generations leading to my own, things only grew worse as each generation of people had their own numbers of Bad People who continued to twist and pervert the "Founder's Intent" into something hideous.

By the time I was born in 1967, we were circling the bowl - wait, you may be using shells or something by the time you read this...

...by the time I was born in 1967, America was on a bad path and accelerating.  By the time I was 35, politicians (They are all bad by this time) created the "Department of Homeland Security."  Within a decade America was firmly within the grips of Bad People, she was being raped, pillaged and plundered of all wealth, invaded as a means of diluting our Western Values, and by definition had become a "Police State".

The first skirmishes of what I call WWIII and RevWarIII (Revolutionary War III) occurred in 2013 and 2014.  As I write this, the world is on the precipice of a mass de-population by disease, warfare, famine - all of it avoidable, but being prosecuted by malevolent people, assisted by people who are being opportunistic, and masses of people who simply don't believe it is possible.

A small collection of Americans are doing what they can to preserve Liberty, at least on a personal level.  Many of those people are also seeking to envelope and protect as many others as possible.  But the truth is the Bad People are winning, because they are unbound by basic morality.

Here is a sad reality that will certainly be as true when you read this as when I write it - Human evolution simply will not change that much, that fast: Most people will default to self-serving actions and abandon promises and principles when they begin to suffer the slightest discomfort.   Very few people will truly ever live up to their words.  Get over it - it's a Human failing and you can't do a thing to change it.  You only have dominion over your own actions.

I will not discuss what I have done, what a few of my allies-in-Liberty have done.

There is no point. 

I will not discuss what I may or may not do between now and my death in pursuit of Liberty.  Odds are good whatever I choose to do will be insignificant in the course of Human events.

But some of us tried to ensure you, our posterity, would not come into this world a slave.

If we failed - I am sorry.

I will leave you with a single piece of advice, in case you are suffering Bad People.  This advice has worked since the first bipeds walked the planet, and when applied in a timely manner and with sufficient determination and quantity, will result, ultimately, in your Liberty:

When faced with Evil - kill it.

Had my generation done more of it, sooner, I would have no need of this letter to you.

Kerodin
III

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely... amazing... live Free or die fighting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been fortunate to live during a time when the sacrifices made in the formation of this great country were all in the past, and thus distant; objective; personally theoretical. Really, I have lived mostly during its slow decline. Now, as I enter the last third of my life, and I feel the kinds of things the author is obviously feeling, the magnitude of our forebears' sacrifices suddenly becomes rather awesome. I hope that, in order to save this country, my generation has even a small percentage of the stuff that was necessary to form it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here Here!!! Says it all for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, have lived a long life and hopefully a little more is in store for me. I have witnessed the America's slow and insidious descent to immorality, depravity, loss of tolerance, loss of religious insight, not knowing right from wrong, government growth toward tyranny, lies instead of truth, clandestine acts rather than transparency, loss of individual responsibility, apathy, ignorance, willingness to accept domestic oppression for food stamps and welfare, laziness, sexual deviancy, overspending of tax payers' hard earned money, complicitness of government overreach by both sides of the aisle, voter fraud, media lap dogging and willingness to perpetuate lies, the emasculating and weakening of our military, and deceit by attacking honest and forthright patriots, onerous and damaging rules and regulations, ludicrous and insane foreign policies, and a Congress that will not stand up to a traitorous wannabe dictator. I would say America is sick, but that would certainly entertain the fact that there is a cure. I see none at this time other than a massive upheaval of the population finally realizing that the progressive movement has caused all of this mayhem and chaos, and it is time to eliminate those who support it from any position of power from dog catcher to the highest in the land. Americans have the power to do so, but with the shroud of the attitude the government owes one something hanging over us, we can not and will not convert America to its once moral status and exceptionalism. We have no where to go but further and deeper into desperate times or forcibly shrugging off the oppression of the progressive elites who would enslave us more and taking ourselves out of bondage and lurch forward and grasp truth, success for all, prosperity, and decimate the progressive forces that now are destroying this country.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.