Saturday, August 2, 2014
It is what it is...
In front of the White House a group of pro-Israeli people were loaded into Capitol Hill Police vans and moved away.
Because pro-Jihadis and avowed Communists circled them and began getting pushy & shovey.
And the Commies were allowed to remain.
Here is a list of groups who supported the Commies, with the PoS Cornel West on stage:
- ANSWER Coalition
- American Muslims for Palestine (AMP)
- Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
- American Muslim Alliance (AMA)
- Al-Awda: Palestine Right to Return Coalition
- Al-Awda: Palestine Right to Return Coalition - New York
- Muslim Legal Fund of America
- Palestinian American Women's Association (PAWA)
- World Can't Wait
- Partnership for Civil Justice
- Palestinian American Council
- MAS Immigrant Justice Center
- UNAC - United National Antiwar Coalition
- Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)
- House of Latin America (HOLA)
- SI Solidarity Iran
- Labor Fightback Network
- Al-Awda, Palestine Right to Return Coalition, Cleveland Chapter
- Al Quds Committee
- Washington D.C. al-Quds Committee
- Veterans For Peace
- Methodist Federation for Social Action
- The National Muslim Council for Justice (NMCJ)
- Islamic Shura Council of Southern California
- Coalition to Stop $30 Billion to Israel
- Free Palestine Movement International Solidarity Movement - Northern California
- Defenders for Freedom, Justice & Equality - Virginia
- The Phil Berrigan Institute for Nonviolence and Occupy the Dream, Reading, PA
- LA Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild
- The Green Party of New Jersey
- International Action Center
- Jews for Palestinian Right of Return
- Labor for Palestine
- New York City Labor Against the War- Socialist Action
- Damayan Migrant Workers Association
- Palestinian American Council-Chicago (PAC)
- Malcolm X Center for Self Determination
- San Diego Coalition for Peace & Justice
- National Black United Front
- National Committee to Free the Cuban Five
- Existence is Resistance- US Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel (USACBI)- KmB Pro-People Youth
- Defence for Children International - Palestine
- Muslim Congress
- Casa de Las Américas New York
- United Maryland Muslim Council (UMMC)
- Hopkins Students for Justice in Palestine
- Barry LeNoir, President, United Black Fund, Inc.
- Michigan Voice for Palestinian Rights
And let us not forget who our politicians and bureaucrats made silent by making them leave "...for their own safety..."
There have been several times in our history when such a collection of Communists would have been, literally, a target of opportunity.
Now, we let them have the Ground, and oppress their enemies.
Here's the link.
Posted by K at 1:07 PM