Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, February 16, 2015

Wait - What???


We have to win with reason, logic and ideas!

Wait - WTF?

No, we don't.

Why must I take the time or energy to educate the plurality of the people sharing my world that it is wrong for them to take my stuff by force or threat of force?  Why do silly people insist I must use only my words to end predations upon me that are usually not manifest with a gun in my face?  You tax my bread from hundreds or thousands of miles away and think my only recourse is my words?

Sorry.  I was taught at a young age how to deal with parasites - and 'coexistence' wasn't even in the top ten most effective options.

Examine that which you are willing to tolerate, folks.

Kerodin
III


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.