Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

We keep hearing the same talking points and memes

Get rid of cash - here.

LEO to field Drone force - here

US SF (3rd Group) training with US LEO for House-to-House Raids - here

US Senator (R - Corker) Says NSA needs to collect more personal info on Americans - here

NYC Mayor on "The Progressive Agenda" - here

WV Boy Suspended for NRA t-shirt - here

Off-Duty LEO Beats & pistol-whips Old Couple on Street - no penalty - here

Bloomberg Bankrolling Another Anti-2A vehicle - here

Everything you and I hold dear is marked for death.

Kerodin
III

2 comments:

  1. Sad, yes. All we hold dear is indeed marked for death. Yet, between "them" and what I hold dear stands...me. And I'm not alone, and I'm not unarmed, and I'm not afraid. And I won't let "them" know what is in store for "them". Some of "them" already know what I was trained to do, and some of "them" may even understand I was quite proficient at my trade. Others will learn a quick, painful, merciless lesson; from a long damn way away. "They" won't even hear it, the report arrives downrange after the lead. Let's collect coup. stormfriend sends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI. IR cameras for drones are about 700 -1200.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.