Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, July 10, 2016

SKS? Not so much...


A facefull of C-4 will do that to you...

But I am not seeing an SKS:



Finally: I am surprised at just how many 'Patriots' are declaring there is no way Johnson could have done 'all that' damage by himself.  I have been around fighters my entire adult life.  I watched the way Johnson moved and engaged, then calmly paused behind cover (the pillar) as LEO rolled in, waiting for the proper moment to move - then calmly scooted around the building.

Simple analysis: He was better trained, more motivated and in better shape than the men he engaged.

Frankly - they are lucky he only killed 5...

Here's the link to Mike's shop.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, definitely not an SKS as reported by numerous MSM articles.

    That is a Saiga made in the Russian Izhmash factory. These are the best made AKM rifles produced. I know one lucky girl that has one. :)

    Tapco 30 round mag, Magpul Zhukov folding stock, Ergo pistol grip, dog leg scope adapter, can't tell the optic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now what did I say?
    Mike's analysis of the
    street level, face to face fight,
    is very similar to mine.
    Okay, that's enough self-congratulatory
    back slapping from me.

    Cav Med

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I should have read the link first as it had all the info on the rifle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an AK47 to me. With optics, single point sling and a folding stock. Not the reported SKS with iron sights.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.