Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Center Axis Relock

Any input from our professional gunfighters out there?

My 2 cents: It is simply a logical evolution of the US Marshal  'Two center-mass and a final to the head' Glynco system that my uncle taught me many years ago.

That is NOT a criticism - just an observation.

I personally love the 2-shot center-mass and third to the face system.  I'm good at it  ;)  

But I was taught this style as a very young teenager...

But the CAR system may have an evolutionary advantage on reloads?

1 comment:

  1. Looks to be a great reloading exercise that fits my outdated Weaver stance that gets ridiculed until big bore rapid fire comes into play :)

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.